士兵手册(转贴)
 


1. You are not a superman.
你不是超人。 >>

2. If it’’s stupid but works,it isn”t stupid.
如果什么东西很愚蠢但是有效,那它其实并不愚蠢。 >>

3. Don”t look conspicuous – it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”.)
别看起来与众不同,这会引来敌人的火力。(这就是为什么航母被叫做“炸弹磁铁”) >>

4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
别和比你勇敢的人共用散兵坑。 >>

5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
永远别忘了是出价最低的承包商制造你的武器。 >>

6. If your attack is going really well,it’’s an ambush.
如果你的攻势发展的非常顺利,那一定是有埋伏。 >>

7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有定制为五秒的手雷导火索都会在三秒内烧完。 >>

8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
尽量让你自己看起来无足轻重,因为敌人的弹药可能不够给所有人的。 >>

9. If you are forward of your position,the artillery will fall short.
如果你的位置突出了,你会发现炮火的射程变近了。 >>

10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
你不重视的那个敌人的师通常是敌人发起主要进攻的师。 >>

11. The important things are always simple.
重要的事情通常都很简单。 >>

12. The simple things are always hard.
简单的事情通常都很难。 >>

13. The easy way is always mined.
好走的道路一般都会有地雷。 >>

14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你什么都缺,就是不缺敌人,那你就是在打仗了。 >>

15. Incoming fire has the right of way.
敌人的火力有最大的路权。 >>

16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
如果敌人在你的射程里了,你也在敌人的射程了!!! >>

17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
打的好仗的部队从来通不过检查。 >>

18. Things that must be together to work usually can”t be shipped together.
需要组装的东西一般都不会一批运到。 >>

19. Radio’’s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
通常在无线电都是你最需要炮火支援的时候出问题。 >>

20. Anything you do can get you shot – including doing nothing.
你作任何事都有可能送命,包括什么都不作。 >>

21. Tracers work both ways.
曳光弹是双向作用的。(你指示了敌人,也向敌人指示了你) >>

22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
冲你来的唯一比敌军炮火更准确的是友军炮火。 >>

23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can”t get out.
让敌人很难进来,同时你根本出不去。 >>

24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你这次完成了比你应该完成的更多的任务,那下次你就会被分配到比你应得的更多的任务。 >>

25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
当双方都认为自己要输的时候,他们都是正确的。 >>

26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
专业的战士是可以预测的,不过这个世界全是业余的。>>

27. If you are captured by bad guys, don”t be a hero.
如果被敌人俘虏了,别试图作英雄。>>


评论

该日志第一篇评论

发表评论

评论也有版权!